By entering this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of use appearing below.
Please read the following terms and conditions closely before entering APA world wide web site. By accessing and using APA world wide web (www) site, you agree to the successive terms and conditions. This site has been organized in good faith to provide general information about APA .
The content of this Web site is owned by AM primaclasse CORP. All information, including text, pictures and audiovisual elements, is protected by copyright laws. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or conservation of the content without the anticipated written consent of APA is prohibited.
You only store on your pc or print copies from this web site for your personal non-commercial use. The information provided on or via this web page can’t not be used as your personal intentions. Decision based on this information are for your own account and risks. The matter should be used in a way that does not hurt the reputation on APA . Information supplied on this web site cannot be changed without the express written consent of APA .
APA documents can include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Different information and additions may be made by APA. APA can revise pages or retire access to them at any time. Therefore, APA does not have responsibility for the accuracy of information for third-party material that can be accessed from links on APA web site.
APA must be liable for any direct, consequential, incidental, secondary or special damages or lost profits whether resulting from the incorrect use of this web site. Please do not use this information for any formal analysis or estimates. APA may change information, pictures, data into this web page, or about products showed at any time without notice.
The availability of the products, an products’ descriptions, can vary from country to country. Please, consult your local distributor for specific information.
WARNING: Some products can expose you to chemicals including Vinyl Chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Orders accepted by APA are without obligation with respect to delivery times and quantities. Written orders are the suggested means of communication.
All orders placed before 1PM EST will ship the same day.
All goods are shipped at buyers risk, free or otherwise. Customers may designate their own forwarding agents, but APA reserve the right to choose their own forwarding agents. On collection by the forwarding agents of the goods, the delivery terms are fulfilled. APA is not responsible for any delays, wrong deliveries or damages made by the forwarding agents and will except no claims that may arise.
PRICES AND TERM OF PAYMENT
The prices quoted are net value free of taxes. Packaging is included. Delivery in U.S. is not included unless otherwise agreed. All prices invoiced will be as published in the APA price lists, which are valid on the date of delivery. Any other price will only be an estimate. Payment on delivery is expected on all first orders and according to the payment terms written on all invoices. If there is a delay in payment, APA reserves the right to stop deliveries on any pending order. Payment cannot be delayed from any reason, including any claims that may exist. APA will be entitled to change interest on all overdue payments according to the current bank rate.
Delivery terms are approximate and given in good faith. Any delays are not responsibility of APA and will not be compensated in anyway.
GUARANTEE AND CLAIMS
– All products are guaranteed free from any manufacturing defects only. It is responsibility of the user to ensure the products supplied are tested and is compatible and meets the requirements of the process and application. The buyer must duly check the characteristics and the quality of the product and make any tests necessary prior to applying the product. For Digital products the buyer must proof the material on the printer with the relevant inks and software.
All values and data given are based on tests which we believe to be reliable and are typical values intended as information only and do not constitute a warranty or guarantee. No salesman, representative, agent or distributor has authority to vary these terms. The producer may vary the quality of the product without prior notice. No goods can be returned without the consent of APA and without a returns authorization number.
APA cannot be held responsible for:
– damages for delivery of a different quality then that ordered;
– damages for loss of goods during the delivery;
– damages or defects caused by any action or carelessness by any third party or customer;
– damages caused by defective goods due to manufacturing faults if they are not claimed within 8 days from date of delivery.
No claims of any kind will be excepted by APA which exceeds the value of the defective goods. The value will be that price on the relevant invoice. No claim or indemnity will be excepted by APA due to force majeure such strikes, accidents fire, floods, terrorism or any other calamity.
TOLERANCES AND ADDITIONS
– All self-adhesive materials are delivered with a tolerance in the length and in the width of +/- 2%. Rolls can have joins which will be duly marked. In general there should not be more than one join in a roll.
– Gloss colors can sometimes have a haze/blotchiness/mottling that can usually be eliminated with heat.
– Film colors can vary slightly from roll to roll. For the most consistency, please purchase a full roll. We are unable to guarantee consistency with multiple orders of cut yardage.
– Metallic, pearl, textured, candy and chrome films may have a directional characteristic in their appearance. For the best overall appearance, do not alternate between lengthwise and widthwise panel installation.
– There are occasional splices when you buy by yard. There are no splices in vinyl rolls under 10 yards.
The price-list is valid till the issue of a new edition. Responsibility for any print errors will not be excepted as a variation from that intended.
– APA liability for any defective product shall not exceed the original purchase price paid. In no event will we be responsible for any incidental or consequential costs associated with the defective product, including but not limited to labor.
– We reserve the right to modify pricing to correct typographical errors.
– Prices subject to change without notice. Please ask at firstname.lastname@example.org for current pricing.
REFUND AND RETURNS POLICY
Please check out Refund and Returns Policy page for all details.